Topic of interests
Main topics of interest are methods, mathematical models and computation algorithms to solve and support the solution of problems in the field of freight transportation and logistics.
Other related fields of main interest are:
- logistics and supply-chain management
- logistics and operations models
- city logistics
- e-commerce related issues
- cooperative logistics
- freight transportation and logistics economics: cost, production functions, capacity, demand, pricing, externalities, modal studies
- land-use and freight transportation planning
- advanced applications in freight transportation and logistics
- applications of combinatorial optimization
- vehicle routing and scheduling
- intelligent transportation systems
- environment problems (green logistics)
- evaluation methods of policies in logistics and freight transportation
- empirical studies of management practices and performance
Authors are invited to submit an extended abstracts by way of EasyChair. The reviewing process is managed by the local organizing committee.
For preselection the first-phase starts with a call for extended abstracts up to three pages (including references). All extended abstracts should include specific sections like aim of paper, methodological aspects, originality of topic, results, concluding remarks, references.
In the second phase the authors of the selected extended abstracts will be invited to submit a full paper up to 10 pages
(including references). Each Paper will be reviewed by at least two peer-reviewers.
Proceedings will be published by Elsevier (Transportation Research Procedia).
- Extended abstract submission: 30 October 2017
- Notification of extended abstract acceptance: 15 November 2017
- Full paper submission: 10 January 2018
- Notification of full paper acceptance: 10 February 2018
- Final paper submission: 7 March 2018
- Early registration: 15 February 2018
- Conference date: 7-9 March 2018